For the 2018-19 swimming lesson season, the cost of the 22 week program is spread evenly over the 26 week season (13 direct debits). The intent behind this fee structure is to reduce the value of each direct debit and minimize the cost impact to families.
As a gesture of goodwill, we are offering the option to suspend your Swimming Lesson Membership over the 2018-19 Christmas/New Year period. Should you wish to opt-in for the suspension, please complete the form below:
- Opportunity to suspend the direct debit on December 20, 2018.
- This suspends your membership from December 20 to January 2, 2019.
- The online form needs to be completed and submitted by Sunday December 16 to ensure your suspension is processed.
- Families with multiple children need to suspend each child separately.
- During the suspension period, membership benefits are also suspended. A casual entry fee will be required to enter the pools.
- You will receive an automated confirmation email once your suspension form is submitted. If you have not received the confirmation email please check your junk email folder.
- Fortnightly direct debits will resume on January 3, 2019.
- Membership benefits including unlimited pool access will resume on January 3, 2019.
- Swimming lessons resume on January 15, 2019.